Saturday, May 5, 2007

Randomness

Hey Kate,

Good advice about the socks. I will keep that in mind for when I get my sock mats, which is hopefully soon.

So I'm supposed to be at work, but I seem to have picked up some evil stomach flu or something. I was up at 3am doing things that no one wants to do at 3pm, let alone 3am. Gonna crawl back to bed soon, but I got bit by the blog bug.

We finally got to watch the most recent Heroes episode last night. It was not only one of the best episodes of any television show I have ever seen, it was so intense that I totally horked my hemp bookmark. Ah well, it was worth it.

Now, I don't like cozies and I don't think you do either, but I found this on Whip Up and I have to say that it's a lovely idea. It's like reusable and useful gift wrapping.

Here is a direct link to Crazy Aunt Purl's hat. I definitely want to make one. The SWS yarn is calling to me.

I think the Yarn Harlot should frog the back and redo it. What do you think?

Ok, I'm all woozy now.

Later,

Robin

P.S. Love the colors n font n stuff! I put in an Amazon search box. Let me know what you think. :)

1 comment:

  1. We have visited his blog-web and find it interesting, congratulations

    There visits ours, the irreverent and iconoclast of the world,
    is in Catalunya - Spain

    Http: // telamamaria.blogspot.com

    Thank you very much for the visit

    ReplyDelete