Wednesday, July 11, 2007

The Leaves...

...And then there crept
A little noiseless noise among the leaves
Born of the very sigh that silence heaves.
--Keats
Hey Robin!
I am so-very proud of this scarf... i am giddy. I am tempted to wear it today though it is sure to be over 90 degrees and this thing is VERY WOOLLY (wooley?). *Sigh* it's loverly... i am just so happy that it looks as nice as i had envisioned and that it blocked out OK (my first blocked project! yay!). It really opened up when i got it wet. I was very surprised how that went...It still reminds me of the Van Gogh painting... Trees and Undergrowth (1887). Albeit with a bit less green than the paiting... can't wait for Autumn when it will really fit in with the other kids.


Even the back looks neato!

Forgive the little 'woops' bottom-left. I couldn't figure out how to get the blocking wires through those loops. Ah well. I still love it!! (Mystic Creations Yarn, Mother Earth colorway, eBay store purchase and Branching Out pattern by Susan Pierce Lawrence)

Yippee!!
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment