Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Heere there be Monsters...

Hey Robin,
I am the boringest Mommy ever there was, so thank you oodles and gobs for pointing me at whipup today! Little Guy was VERY into making yarn monsters and was chomping at the bit to get to the glue. What do you think? No comments on the quality of the marker work ;)















We had a LOT of fun... what to do with the other 23 hours and 45 minutes though.... hmmm...

You may be noticing that i am not mentioning any OTHER yarn work. *sigh* I am having troubles with the super-secret project... so i am trying other things... and also a last-minute present for my Dad for Father's Day. Woops. Started this one a little late :p I hope i get it done in time but he's going to be passing through on thursday and want to be able to test a size on him while he is here! huuuurrrreeeeeeee!!! *pant-pant-pant*


What'chew up to? I wonder what other "crafty Moms" do with their pre-schoolers on summer break? Anyone out there? Hello? Hallooooooooo?
Kate

1 comment: