Thursday, January 15, 2009

What's goin' on

Hey Kate,

So, I'm obsessed with the Jane Austen Book Club group in Ravelry. I love indulging my addiction to re-reading Jane Austen novels by discussing them with fellow Austenophiles. I also get to submit projects to the group as part of a knit/crochet/spin/whateveralong. It's a blast.

I actually have an FO: A jewelry frame. You linked me the pattern and I adjusted it to do what I needed it to.


I also started a Twirly Skirt.

I love this pattern! I'm using the Lily cotton yarn and I am enjoying knitting with it as much as I enjoy crocheting with it. I am working on it almost all the time and am making record progress.

I am also getting involved in the WoW Knitters and Crocheters Ravelry group. They are a fun group and I'm enjoying chatting about my favorite game along with my favorite pastime.

That's all I got.

Later!

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment