Monday, June 9, 2008

Reminiscing

Hey Kate!

It's going to be in the 90s again today. Nothing too unmanageable, but our gorgeous "Spring" is over. Emme gets hot very easily and I haven't been handling the heat since carrying her which makes me wish for the first time ever that we lived in a place with seasons. Of course, knitting has helped that feeling along. I wanna use my scarves and hats more than ten days out of the year! Anyway, here are a few other things I've been thinking about:
  • I miss our D&D games.
  • I need to go back to being a HomestarRunner regular. I didn't even know there was a game gestating!
  • I miss hanging out in Vegas with the gang drinking out of enormous bowls of booze.
  • I almost miss the days when Jack Thompson was considered sane. Well, not really. But I do fear whoever takes his place. So often when the reigning bad guy of a country or a "cause" is replaced, the replacement is so much worse.
  • I know there was a time when I was actually turning yarn into F.O.s instead of just fondling and my current knit/frog combo. This is why even though I horked the perfectly clear pattern for the Amanda Hat, I am just "changing" the design and bulling on through. I want my malabrigo hat.
That's all I got.

Later!

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment