Monday, September 3, 2007

Knot again!


Hey Kate!

So, my frantic search for a skinny scarf to stitch ended with the V8 pattern that I found on Ravelry. It's a free pattern from Interweave Crochet and the lovely pattern search function in Ravelry got me there. It is totally beginner, totally mindless, totally easy and no casting on/chaining 300+ stitches since it isn't stitched sideways like most of the other patterns I found.

I'm using the discontinued Bernat Acacia that I got on ebay ages ago. The yarn sucks. It is 60% Viscose/40% Cotton and the cotton parts look like a tissue accidentally went through the wash with the yarn. And the yarn has knots in it! Grrrr. But it looks kinda neat when stitched up and the odd texture hides the ends well.

I have a lighter peach that I want to make into a tanktop. Interweave Knits Spring has a couple patterns I want to try, but I have to get a back issue since JoAnn's doesn't keep back issues in the store -- boo! Do you have any ideas?

Oh and here's Emme picking a winner.

Later!

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment