Thursday, April 26, 2007

'Fessing Up

Hey Robin,

Just catching up with the all-important knitting blogs and was inspired to post. Harlot 'fessed up with her WIPs and so I thought, in a moment of solidarity, that I would 'fess up too... here's my WIPs and then near the bottom are the reasons i'm not making any progress on them...
This is the super-secret swatch I've been talking about... you can see i'm trying out some fancy-purl-work there... cuz i ain't no pattern writer. I just hope i know what i'm doing here!







This is what's-done of Hey Mickey. I had no idea what I was getting into... yeah i'm not the person who likes the 'finishing'. Uh-uh. Can you see what the issue is going to be with this one? Also, i ran out of the blue. Woops.







This isn't what it looks like. I swear.
This is what i am REALLY working on. Tile is fun. Really.
OK so hopefully i figure out this picture-pasting stuff pretty soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment