Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Double the fun!

Hey Kate!

I'm a weirdo. Ok, this isn't news. But I have to say, I love double knitting. Granted, I haven't gotten that far, but I'm having a great time.

Here is the beginning of the Apprentice Beanie, as demonstrated by Emme. I'm using Cadena in Tide and Natural. The Tide is prettier in person. I think what I find fun is the fact that I'm throwing the main color and picking the contrast color. I'll be keeping you up to date on this project.


Later!

Robin

2 comments:

  1. Hey Robin,

    My wife is a wonderful, capable and eager knitter. She's tried turning me onto this a couple of times, but without success. I hope I have better luck in turning her into a gamer. Loved your post on that subject at massively.

    Later!
    John
    john.qualmann at gmail

    P.S. Hey Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey John,

    She probably wants help making the holiday gifts. :)

    Seriously, though, knitting is like crack -- only good for you. I bet if you tried knitting again as a trade-off with her trying gaming it would work.

    Good luck!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete