Thursday, December 18, 2008

Friends

Hey Robin,
I find myself thinking a lot about how many friends I have via the miracle of electronics... you and I met in real life, but we have maintained a long friendship via various messaging programs over the years. I now have a great bunch of 'friendly's' because of Ravelry and a shared love for Malabrigo Yarn...

Which brings me to a lovely gathering of warmth and camaraderie that I was lucky enough to be a part of last night. A few of these Ravelry friends I mentioned before live in my area. We assembled under the guise of doing some last-minute gift wrapping, but it was really so that one of them could present another with her swap-package. It was so much fun to be there for that. I would have been just as happy to be a fly on the wall as to be a full-fledged part of it. We had good food, good conversation and fun knitting.

I got a little gift too!


It's impossible to see the tag sorry. It read: in case of malabrigo emergency: break glass.

I'm so lucky to be blessed with friends....

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment